ΤERMS OF USE
USE OF THE SWA WEBSITE
Unless stipulated otherwise, use of the SWA website is free of charge, without prejudice of the cost of the connection of the corresponding electronic communications network through which the User accesses it. The User knows and accepts, voluntarily and expressly, that use of the SWA website is always under its sole and exclusive responsibility. Using SWA website, the User commits not to carry out any act that may hinder or damage the image, interests and rights of SWA or any third party, or that may hinder, damage, render useless or overcharge the SWA website or that prevents, in any way, normal use of the SWA website. SWA adopts safety measures reasonably adequate to detect the existence of viruses. Nevertheless, the User must be aware that the safety measures of computer systems in the Internet are not entirely reliable and, thus, SWA may not guarantee the inexistence of viruses or other elements that may cause changes to the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or digital documents and files contained therein.
Τhe Contents of the SWA website are made available to the User by SWA, with information collected from us as well as from third-party sources. SWA endeavors that Contents have the highest possible quality and be reasonably updated, but does not guarantee the usefulness, accuracy, exhaustiveness, pertinence and/or update of Contents
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Under the present General Conditions (or by accessing the SWA Site or using its Contents and Services) no intellectual or industrial property right is granted over the SWA website or any of its elements; Users are expressly forbidden from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, resending or using them in any nature, by any means or procedure, except for cases that it is legally allowed or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights. The Users may view and obtain a temporary private copy of the Contents, for their exclusive, personal and private use, in their computer systems (software and hardware), whenever that is not aimed at developing commercial or professional activities. The Users must refrain from obtaining or trying to obtain the Contents by different means or procedures that those made available to them, as is the case, offered for that purpose or usually used in the Internet (and that, in this latter case, do not represent a risk of damage or destruction of the SWA website).
All texts, graphs, editorial content, data, graphic art, designs, HTML, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos or other content that Users see or read in the Service are held by SWA or used under the authorization of the holders of rights. This material is protected by every way, means and technologies already known or to be developed. SWA holds property of all such material, as well as coordination, selection, combination and perfection thereof. This material is protected by the laws that govern author’s rights, patents, brands and others, both nationally and internationally. Users may not copy, download, use, redesign, reconfigure or retransmit anything from the Service without prior consent from SWA in writing. Using this material is prohibited without consent from SWA and/or the holders of rights.
SWA is a trademark, including its logo. Copying or using any of this brands, logos or names without prior consent in writing from their holder is forbidden. Τhe User must observe, at every moment, all intellectual and industrial property rights over the SWA website, owned by SWA or third parties.
The Service may contain profiles, e-mail systems, blogs, message boards, applications, job publications, newsgroups, forums, communities and/or other means of communication (“Public Areas”) that allow communication between Users. These common areas may be used only to send and receive messages and the sort, relevant and adequate to the forum in question
Without exception, the User may not:
- Defame, insult, harass, persecute, threaten or violate legal rights (namely the right to privacy) of others in any other way;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any name, topic, material or information that is profane, defamatory, obscene or unlawful;
- Use the Service for any purpose that breaches the rules of local, national or international law;
- Upload files that contain software or other material that breaches the right to intellectual property (or right to privacy) of third parties;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojans, corrupted files or similar software that may damage the computer of other users;
- Publicize or offer products or services that are not relevant for the Service;
- Make or forward surveys, competitions, Ponzi schemes or chain letters;
- Act in the name of another person or allow another person to use their identification to post or see comments;
- Post the same note repeatedly (known as “spamming”);
- Spamming is forbidden;
- Download files uploaded by another User known to them, or that they are expected to know, or distribute it through the Service;
- Restrain or inhibit other users from accessing Public Areas;
- Insinuate or state that statements made by the User are approved by SWA, without prior consent in writing therefrom;
- Use any automatic and/or manual process to track or index SWA;
- Hack or interfere with SWA, its servers or network;
- Adapt, alter, license or sub-license the brand “SWA” for personal or commercial use;
- Remove or alter, visually or otherwise, author’s rights, trademarks or property rights and brands held by SWA;
- Upload offensive and/or damaging contents, including, namely, contents that defend, approve, tolerate or promote racism, intolerance, hatred or physical violence against any person or group;
- Upload content that provides material or access to material that exploits people under 18 years of age in abusive, violent or sexual ways;
- All mailing to Public Areas will be public, SWA taking no responsibility for the actions of other users regarding those contents.
HYPERLINKS AND INTERLINKED SITES
- a) Hyperlinks
The User and, in general, any natural or legal person wishing to establish a hyperlink or technical connection device (for example, links) from their website to the SWA website (“Hyperlink”) must procure prior authorization in writing from SWA.
Establishing the Hyperlink does not imply, in any case, existence of any relations between SWA and the proprietor of the website or webpage where the Hyperlink is established, or acceptance or approval by SWA of their contents or services.
In any case, SWA reserves the right to forbid or render useless at any moment any hyperlink to the SWA website, especially in cases of unlawful activity or contents of the website that includes the hyperlink.
- b) Interlinked sites
SWA website make available to the User, solely for purposes of searching and accessing information, contents and services available online, hyperlinks or technical connection devices (for example, links) that allow the User to access sites or portals belonging to or managed by third parties (“Interlinked sites”).
SWA does not offer or market, by themselves or through third parties, information, contents and services available in Interlinked sites, nor does it approve, supervise or control in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing therein, the User taking exclusive and full responsibility for navigation therein.
Non-exertion, or late or partial exertion of any right that SWA has under the present Agreement or any applicable provision does not entail waiver of that right or prevent later exertion and may not constitute any means of establishing delay or novation. This Agreement is the full contract between the User and SWA as far as the matters that it governs.
Total of partial invalidity of any clause of the present General Conditions will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which will be applicable to their full extent, unless an affected party demonstrates that the aim pursued by the parties allows presuming that they would not have signed the deal without the part at stake.
These General Conditions are governed by Greek law.
All persons that wish to purchase in this site declare that they are of age and legally capacitated for that purpose. For any purchase made in this site the User is deemed to have full knowledge and to have accepted the present document of Terms and Conditions If any User has any doubt about the present General Conditions or any comment about the SWA site, please contact: email@example.com